Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I learned so far this year….

Womanhood aint for sissies.  I’d like to think that I‘ve gotten better with age. In many ways I have. But, I’m afraid ashamed to admit that after the birth of M8, I’ve learned lots of new things about myself.

1. I’m slowly becoming my Mother. (Which in and of itself is a call for MORE therapy)

2. I really have a give a darn damn attitude.

3. I really don’t care who knows about #2.

4. I’m at WAR with my teenage daughter and I see no cease fire…within the next 8 years or so.

5. Having 7 kids did not seem so bad, having 8 …well I might need to call in reinforcements  Smile

6. The skinny chick ..well that ship has sailed.

7. It’s ALL small stuff.

8. MUST E-X-C-E-R-C-I-S-E daiiilllyyy.

9. Need WATER…not COKE/Sweet Tea.

10. When nothing else seems to be ok, refer back to #1 and call the therapist to book 10 more sessions.

1 comment:

MichelleZ said...

Love this post, I think I am at the same point...except after only 4. You are a truly blessed and special person to accomplish all that you have. Hugs.